Life, Society, Men in Skirts & More - Front Page
These are my views, factual, informative and to me balanced and fair. This site covers:
1) My thoughts via my blogs page - life, society...
2) A separate section of interesting articles under the topic "I'm an Individual, Not Part of the Crowd"
3) A big section where it discusses at length men in skirts and what is the harm. No harm and no difference to the women in trousers and other male style clothing.
4) A section by a third party site on linking to two articles I like about "The Man Box".
5) A Section providing links to third party blog sites - for men in skirts.
6) A section listing articles I have heard on BBC Radio 4 Thought for the Day which I like.
All accessed from the menus on the left hand side.
A few interesting quotes:
As Archbishop Desmund Tutu said "I am because you are" applying the philosophy of Ubuntu.
"...taboos can change swiftly..." and "...like societies of everywhere, we mock the taboos of others yet fail to see the absurdity of our own..."
18th July, 2014 Anne Atkins Thought for the Day - BBC Radio 4.
"...you don't need human rights until you need them. Everybody loves their own human rights; it's just other people's that are problematic."
25th October 2014 Shami Chakrabarti part of an interview with The Independent Magazine.
"Evolution has yet to transend that simple barrier. We can care deeply, selflessly about those we know but that empathy rarely extends beyond our line of sight"
From the film Interstella 2015
Sister sites to this one:
My blogspot - Some activities of TheSkirtedMan
This site started in March 2011.